Ten Years Ago Today: [H] Wedding

:( .... say it ain't so. On a brighter note... Some of us have been around since before they were married. Some of us still single and lonely...

I would say 55-60% chance they aren't.

If it's their first marriage, odds are they are still together. It's second marriages that suffer from the 50%+ divorce rate. This is a highly misquoted and often times confusing statistic.

Is he still around? cuz he looks like he's having a heart attack, or at least suffered one later on

Is he still around? cuz he looks like he's having a heart attack, or at least suffered one later on

I'll bet that grin on her face is her counting on him having that heart attack.

"Heheheheheh money money money. Free house and car. Yessss yesss hug him and smile while he cuts our wedding cake. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

I'll bet that grin on her face is her counting on him having that heart attack.

"Heheheheheh money money money. Free house and car. Yessss yesss hug him and smile while he cuts our wedding cake. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

You would poop on a rainbow, just to see a unicorn cry.

He got her? (No disrespect meant) But way to go man! Hope you were/still are a great man to her, treated her well, and that your both still together!

You would poop on a rainbow, just to see a unicorn cry.

lol made my day.

Ahhh 10 years ago when the Internet was younger and being a computer geek wasn't "cool". I miss those days of being considered a social outcast.

Thanks a lot Internet...I love you and I hate you.

That's sweet. What's his username? Also, I don't think the bride's as smoking as everyone seems to be saying. She's certainly not ugly but she's not drop dead gorgeous either. Still kudos to them and I hope they are happy.

Man, I remember this post. Some of us have been here a long time...
Although I don't post a lot, I have perused [H] and the forums for so many years now; its part of my internet routine. It's also the only forum signature I keep updated with my latest kit :cool:

Hot as hell? C'mon now standards can't be that low? She's definitely not ugly, above average actually, but hot as hell?!

It's because the dude isn't very attractive. Comparative attraction. It's why more attractive women look amazing next to their fat friends.

Has it been that long? Also....if only I could ever remember the original user name I signed up with and posted a couple times before going on a forum hiatus for a few years....Lookin like a johnny come lately.

anyone else notice that they had just got married, but no wedding bands?

It's because the dude isn't very attractive. Comparative attraction. It's why more attractive women look amazing next to their fat friends.

Aside from physical looks, the guy could be packing a 12inch punch...you never know:eek:

10 years already? damn time flies..

I'm going on 10 years registered in july... 07-08-2003 was the day

Was sitting at 600mhz celeron, 256mb ram 10gb hdd rig running on a whopping 56k dialup line to the web back then. Hard to believe how much has advanced since.. same case.. same location.. but 3.8ghz, 8192mb ram 2500gb hdds now :eek:

Back