The First 5 Minutes of Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's DLC

Never understood the draw to this game. It's repetitive and the FoV gives me a headache.

Holy shit, definitely won't be getting this, that little girl bugged the hell out of me :mad:

Tiny Tina is one of my favorite characters... hopefully this will be included with the season pass.

I enjoyed Tiny Tina's humor but I doubt I'll be adding this to BL2. I liked BL2 but didn't see the draw to any DLC after playing through the original more than once.

Tina is easily the worst character in the game. Damn she is annoying! Will be skipping this for sure.

Tina is easily the worst character in the game. Damn she is annoying! Will be skipping this for sure.

I liked Tina. I always found Claptrap much more annoying than her, but in a good way.

Best game in the last 2 years. I have all six toons leveled out. I am looking forward to the new dlc. Even with all the faults this game has it's still the best thing going.

good lord I have no idea how anyone could play through the game more than once, I beat it and was done.

Best game in the last 2 years. I have all six toons leveled out. I am looking forward to the new dlc. Even with all the faults this game has it's still the best thing going.

Yar!

I completely agree. This DLC will be, the icing on the cake.

A cherry on a cupcake.

Powdered sugar on pancakes.

Basically, something awesome on-top of something else that already awesome, is generally what I'm trying to say.

family-guy-ode-to-seamus1.jpg

The BL2 Season Pass just keeps on giving. Looks like fun.

I'll admit I am impressed at what the season pass gave. I bought it all before the game released and paid like $54 total. Best money spent in a long time on a game. I've spent $100 on BF3 and premium, and I really regret it... Because its like $20 now... And the game crashes all the time. BL2 is rock solid and the PhysX is awesome!! Such a great deal for so much replay value.

BL2 will go down as one of the best sequels ever.

I'll admit I am impressed at what the season pass gave. I bought it all before the game released and paid like $54 total. Best money spent in a long time on a game

Yeah, they gave you nearly all story DLC, so you are only missing :
- Creature Slaughterdome (i think this was an exclusive in one of the special packs from one of the shops)
- character DLC (Mechromancer if you didn't preorder BL2, Psycho pack)
- outfit DLC

The only things i really want from those extra DLC is Psycho and Creature Slaughterdome, which i will get at next 50% discount on Steam (~8 euro is OK for that).

The only things i really want from those extra DLC is Psycho and Creature Slaughterdome, which i will get at next 50% discount on Steam (~8 euro is OK for that).

Psycho is worth getting but slaughterdome you're not missing anything. I've played it all of twice, waste of time.

Tiny Tina is hilarious. Will give this a play through.

Oh, is the game play really as bad as it looked using the controller instead of KB/M or did the player just suck?

Tiny Tina is hilarious. Will give this a play through.

Oh, is the game play really as bad as it looked using the controller instead of KB/M or did the player just suck?

Player sucked. You can have a lot of fun with good mouse aim, example a sniper Zero build, headshotting everything.

Player sucked. You can have a lot of fun with good mouse aim, example a sniper Zero build, headshotting everything.

That's how I played it 8)

Fantastic game. Love Tina, cant wait for the dlc.

Back