Enermax Coenus Mid-Tower Chassis @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Enermax Coenus Mid-Tower Chassis - Enermax marches on in its war against the "plain old" ATX computer case. Today we have a chassis that is fit for a king, Alexander the Great to be specific. This case has bottom draft cooling leading its "advanced cooling system," along with a fine feature list. Alexander was undefeated in battle, will Enermax retain that legacy?

Last edited:
Dear Kyle and Steve. This review is so comprehensive and in depth that I personally believe that the case manufacturers should pay you to review their designs. I haven't seen another review website take the time and effort to swap that much hardware in and out of a case before to see if it fits. That had to be time consuming and a pain in the ass to do. If a family member had asked me to do that I would have told them off in many not so nice ways.

Yet here is the most comprehensive case review I've ever read. Speechless and flattered that someone cares this much for the community that they are trying to foster. I'm just saying that this review shows dedication to making your website the best it can be. My father taught me to respect those individuals that show dedication to their craft and place of business. Please accept the sincerity of my post as a thank you to you and your team.

Back