Anti-Social Media App Is Stupid

The software is flawed. It originates from the assumption that you have a social media account to start with.

No social media accounts, no problems. Works for me.

Would be brilliant except that if you want to avoid people, just effing avoid em. Has worked for thousands of years.Or kill em, I don't care which.

The software is flawed. It originates from the assumption that you have a social media account to start with.

No social media accounts, no problems. Works for me.

That's crazy enough that it just might work. lol!

Would be brilliant except that if you want to avoid people, just effing avoid em. Has worked for thousands of years.Or kill em, I don't care which.

You forget that they are banking on people being too stupid to think for themselves. They must have an app to tell them what to do and how to do it.

After all, look at who has been elected to government positions in the US. That right there validates the fact that people are too stupid to think for themselves.

Assholes like me don't need it.
We don't have friends nor need them.

People will generally get the idea you don't want them around you after a very short time.

People will generally get the idea you don't want them around you after a very short time.

Pretty much what I do. However, I do have friends but a lot less than 10 years ago. I like it this way.

I wonder if people realize not everything is meant to be serious.

No way. This has to be serious. There is no <sarcasm> tag on the internet for a reason. The Internet is serious fucking business, man.

avoid eye contact...

I don't need an app to avoid people. Sitting at my computer posting on internet forums works just fine.

Its for someone who lends their phone to son or daughter and don't want them using it for social media.

Its for someone who lends their phone to son or daughter and don't want them using it for social media.

Tell me about it - my son logged in his facebook using an iPad that was linked to my account. Now I have a gazillion unknown people in my address book filled with birth dates, locations and contact information.

People clearly do not understand what they do with social media.

Back