Post Your Best "PS4 Wins" GIFs

HardOCP News

[H] News
In the wake of Sony's E3 presentation, there has been a flood of funny animated GIFs posted all over the internet. With that in mind, we thought we'd round up a few of our favorites and let you guys post your favorites too. :cool:

1371060032VoGJVlMrSU_1_2_l.gif

1371060032VoGJVlMrSU_1_3_l.gif

1371060032VoGJVlMrSU_1_4_l.gif

Yea, I just saw a GoT spoiler that actually spoiled some shit for me. Nice work.

Yea, I just saw a GoT spoiler that actually spoiled some shit for me. Nice work.

Oh boohoo. If you were so interested in it, then you'd have kept up with it. If I tell you that Darth Vader is really Luke's father are you gonna get mad about that too?

It's been two weeks , it was all over the news and social media. At this point it's your fault.

This. I guess next time the title should include a warning for possible spoilers from show 1, 2, 3 and movies 4, 5 and 6(put titles in for the numbers before anyone gets confused).

Oh boohoo. If you were so interested in it, then you'd have kept up with it. If I tell you that Darth Vader is really Luke's father are you gonna get mad about that too?

LOL!!! Nice

a1h9I0K.gif

W7XmXUh.gif

large ones I can't rehost on imgur:
ibmJ8clQZiU2w9.gif
<- lol
iuQBijQ7Z74Vy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't click on a single image, I just get website scripting error from HardOCP forums

Fixing - Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Like i told my sister in law when she started watching GoT. "Dont get attached to anyone".

I would like to know how the fuck anyone with the internet could possibly NOT know what happens... I would also like to know how you can recognize anyone in that GIF... I know who it is because i have seen it and read it but i dont see any resemblance in that tiny ass GIF.

Like i told my sister in law when she started watching GoT. "Dont get attached to anyone".

I would like to know how the fuck anyone with the internet could possibly NOT know what happens... I would also like to know how you can recognize anyone in that GIF... I know who it is because i have seen it and read it but i dont see any resemblance in that tiny ass GIF.

I'm pretty good at avoiding spoilers. Plus I don't use social media. :)

Nobody in GoT changes their clothes. I can recognize pretty much any character.

oie_gcp_Eh_HY7s_WFU.gif

Lets be honest, what we have seen microsoft do lately.

Open mouth, insert foot.

Yeah, except for, you know Ass Creed going horribly wrong.

Yeah, except for, you know Ass Creed going horribly wrong.

Never in my life have I seen a company get its ass handed to them and made fun of like Sony did to Microsoft at e3. I'm a gamer across the board but I can't ride with Microsoft on this one. All Sony had to do is come in there and not say they had Bill Gates for ransom. Microsoft handed this to them on a silver platter.

He could have walked up said, feel free to trade your games with whoever.

List some games.

Show a picture

and say $399

Microsoft just dug their own grave. Pretty easy to fill in dirt at that point.

You should have herd the gasp coming from the show floor from people when the said the $500 price it made the ps3 announcement seem cheep.

the ps4 had a even bigger gasp since they said $399 people was stunned. they did what they did to sega and the saturn back in 1995.

Back