WWDC Explained In One Photo

I suspect a Developers conference for any platform would have similar demographics.

But maybe that explains the new iOS 7, visuals and color scheme, that appear cribbed from "My Little Pony".It is sure to increase Apple device popularity with eight year old girls.

94393409349034-3.jpg

I suspect a Developers conference for any platform would have similar demographics.

But maybe that explains the new iOS 7, visuals and color scheme, that appear cribbed from "My Little Pony".It is sure to increase Apple device popularity with eight year old girls.

94393409349034-3.jpg

LMAO

QFT. At ISSCC they always convert some of the womens bathrooms to mens bathrooms because of how male dominated the conference is.

Anyone know if Apple has some kind of Asian fetish?

That's just the line for the circlejerk over how awesome it is to own Apple products.

I would just used the women's bathroom.
I have done it in bars many times where there was a long line of guys and vary few women waiting. I would just jump in line with the ladies. The guys would laugh but I would "get to go" and be back drinking before them.
Hell I have been in some that did not have a partition between the two toilets, a girl sitting on one and me standing at the other having a conversation.

This is a sexist picture. I hope Adria Richards starts blasting him on twitter so that everyone can get fired. That will definitely help more women "lean in".

I would just used the women's bathroom.
I have done it in bars many times where there was a long line of guys and vary few women waiting. I would just jump in line with the ladies. The guys would laugh but I would "get to go" and be back drinking before them.
Hell I have been in some that did not have a partition between the two toilets, a girl sitting on one and me standing at the other having a conversation.

I have done that before. Two females less than a foot away from me taking turns on the pot, here I am in the shower at my cousin's house pissing in the tub, penis in hand.

Now, before there are questions, NO they were not cousins or distant relatives or anything like that. Also, my cousin was pissed (no pun intended) about scrubbing the tub. Not my fault what happens at his parties.

We are considered old generation. iOS7 is designed for young generation now ....

Snowdog;1039953421But maybe that explains the new iOS 7 said:
The association with My Little Pony will also get a lot of sales from mid-20s males with Asperger's syndrome and fedoras.

If I had to go bad I would go right into the womens bathroom.

What are they going to do, make me stop shitting mid-shit.

nothing worse than using a urinal with a bunch of dudes right behind you waiting for you to finish.

Fuck stop timing me bro!

Also the floor in that bathroom must be urine 3" deep.

Given the theme of the forum and how misogynistic most of the membership is, pretty damn low.

That's a pretty arrogant thing to say. I am not a misogynist, I am more or a mysandrist--err scratch that, actually to be fair I hate everyone equally.

94393409349034-3.jpg

Is this the one? Looks almost exactly like the old one, only a bit flattened. Ghay...

Back