Violent Video Games Made This Kid A Killer

Wait could it have been the lack of parenting? No that can't be it, blame video games!

It's from The Sun, a british rag paper. Don't spread the FUD Mr. Lynch. :D

I had no idea games were rated with the same system as movies.:eek:

Where can I find these "X-rated" video games? :D

I'm ashamed of my country, I have a few questions though...how did a 13 year old boy get hold of a 15-18 rated game, when they mention a drunken rage, was he actually drunk, or was that just a figure of speech, if he was drunk at the time of said rage how the bloody hell did he get hold of said alcohol, and finally WTF were his parents doing when they saw him leave with a knife "I'm off to go kill my online friend", "Okay have fun son" (although I reckon his parents aren't around much or they would be aware of their kids troubles, probably killed the neighbours pets for kicks, just scaled it up this time)?

Glad I played plenty of Hungry Hungry Hippos when I was a kid, now if I can get my eating disorder under control.
Wait I don't have one.

Did anyone actually read the damn clipping? He killed in a DRUNKEN RAGE, but it's the video game. 13 yr old drunk kills due to video game....Yeah, nothing to do with the alcohol AT ALL :)

All of this would have been averted if the victim had owned an assault weapon.

800 million people watch Silence of the Lambs and don't become canibals.
1 person watches Silence of the Lambs and becomes canibal.

Liberal logic: Movie violence leads to real world violence, even though applying scientific theory demonstrates there are 800 million examples proving that cause and effect relationship is false.

I wish these people would realize that people that read a book, watch a movie, and play a video game and feel inspired to kill someone ALREADY HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM. *facepalm*

And I'm slapping candy out of childrens' hands and crushing them with my foot. Video games have made me a violent candy crusher.

The kid made himself a killer using video games to hone his skill.

I'm surprised you didn't link a new study by UConn which came out a month ago which stated that people who play violent video games a lot are actually less likely to be violent and are able to disassociate video games with real life.

Of course, all the news stations and newspapers only included part of the story which stated video games actually do make people more violent (if they don't normally play violent video games).

Screw the drinking or the game or the murder, the kid is a father at 15, might as well go to jail, he doesn't have a life left anyway.

I fully support what this kid did, gets rid of two annoying kids on Xbox.

Also fake story is fake.

Guess that's it, video games and guns are responsible for killings, not the perpetrators behind the crimes.

Thats a few months old.

But yea he knifed his online buddy over a game, not surprising since it happened in Glasgow, but I wouldn't blame games as nearly all kids in Glasgow are in gangs and carry knives n shit.

Its a violent ass city, worst in uk because they are all inbred poor bumholio's.

Screw the drinking or the game or the murder, the kid is a father at 15, might as well go to jail, he doesn't have a life left anyway.

I fully support what this kid did, gets rid of two annoying kids on Xbox.

Also fake story is fake.

It isnt fake, i know being in the sun doesnt bodewell, but it is a genuine story, it was on bbc and other news channels and papers over here.

Exactly. But, when the one person does something bad - they have to point the finger somewhere. So, they take the one with the least resistance.

800 million people watch Silence of the Lambs and don't become canibals.
1 person watches Silence of the Lambs and becomes canibal.

Liberal logic: Movie violence leads to real world violence, even though applying scientific theory demonstrates there are 800 million examples proving that cause and effect relationship is false.

I wish these people would realize that people that read a book, watch a movie, and play a video game and feel inspired to kill someone ALREADY HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM. *facepalm*

What about the news?

Any time I watch the news, I want to kill people. Lots of people.

Is there something wrong with me? :confused:

I'm surprised you didn't link a new study by UConn which came out a month ago which stated that people who play violent video games a lot are actually less likely to be violent and are able to disassociate video games with real life.

Of course, all the news stations and newspapers only included part of the story which stated video games actually do make people more violent (if they don't normally play violent video games).

This is like the gun control nuts as well... even when you put facts in front of them they ignore it.

eqY1oIv.jpg

What about the news?

Any time I watch the news, I want to kill people. Lots of people.

Is there something wrong with me? :confused:

Same thing with me and Facebook. Seeing that much stupid all at once gets me going..... News, it's ok. I don't know those people. Facebook? I know a lot of those people. And they are retarded!

Duck face? Yolo? Swag?! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Back