New Borderlands 2 Krieg the Psycho Trailer

Never played the game, but I loved the part where he screams, "I'm the conductor of the poop train!".

The fact that he hits himself randomly when trying to melee is annoying as fuck. Kinda regret buying him.

So choose a different skill tree, Rusty. He doesn't have to.

He's the most fun I've had in BL2, and I like it enough that I had 700 hours of play in it before he was released.

I think he is a really cool character, however I am having more than enough fun with Commando and Gunzerker to not really care about buying him.

"Im the conductor of the poop train" Made me burst out with laughter. A little short of 600 hours I am really looking forward to more inventory space. Hopefully delivered in the next DLC. Getting Krieg at one point, game play looks fun. What a game!

wonder if its free with the DLC membership, will have to check when i get home, might get me playing again

Wonder if they changed any of the voice overs for when he says something insane... Will Jack treat him different?

Does GearBox keep some insane dude in a straight jacket locked in a padded room who rambles various phrases that GB records? :p Hilarious and awesome trailer. :D

I loved borderlands 1. I haven't played BL2. I got a feeling that I'll be able to purchase the goty version with all the add ons in the cheap

I had over 1000 hours in the first Borderlands, bought 2 hoping it would be the same great experience. Sadly I was disappointed. The story is no where near is good, and most of the missions seem forced. I haven't touched it in months, and I bought the full DLC pack when it was released.

Has the addition of characters and addons changed the story at all? Has the writing gotten better?

^ Gearbox "is" on my blacklist. The trailer is quite moving in a humorous sense good chap.

Looks like he is a required purchase if you are moving forward to the Tiny Tina DLC

Nope. The mission DLCs are all individually purchaseable, with no requirements on any of them except the base game. You can get the season pass without Krieg and still play all the content.

Back