NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700M-Powered Notebooks Shatter Records

HardOCP News

[H] News
NVIDIA today introduced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 700M series of notebook GPUs, which enable gaming notebook PC designs that are smaller and more powerful than ever before. The GeForce GTX 700M series GPUs bring blistering performance, advanced gaming technology and true portability to the next generation of gaming notebooks.

"Virtually all of the new gaming notebooks are built around GeForce GTX 700M GPUs," said Rene Haas, vice president and general manager of computing products at NVIDIA. "The GPU is the heart of any gaming PC, and all the top gaming OEMs unanimously chose the GeForce GTX 700M series this refresh cycle. GeForce GTX means gaming, more now than ever before."

Review that isn't a press release please?

This.

Being in the market for a new laptop that's gaming capable, I'm very interested to see the results of this vs AMDs "new" mobile GPU as well.

As long as it doesn't make a bunch of heat, it'll be okay. Though I really prefer to keep the laptop as simple as possible by using just integrated graphics so there's less stuff to worry about. My word processor and web surfing doesn't need stuff that's faster than whatever Intel or AMD might put inside the CPU package.

Back