Google I/O 2013 Liveblog

I am pretty much sick of these copy cat Apple keynote bullshit clones.

They are laughable really. A bunch of people that belong in a cube next to Milton from office space.

Dorky dorks derping their way to derpdom.

I usually get my Android news from Android Central. I'm pretty excited by the Android Studio software.

I'm still hoping to hear about Android 4.3 and the next Nexus devices, though.

Google Galaxy S4 .. interesting, but it's still $650. I guess since it's not an official "Nexus" device, it doesn't get the wholesale price treatment (see the LG Optimus G at $300)? I can imagine that Samsung must have put a minimum cost on what they could sale it for.

I happen to know you can get the S4 wholesale for $300-350ish.

Google Galaxy S4 .. interesting, but it's still $650. I guess since it's not an official "Nexus" device, it doesn't get the wholesale price treatment (see the LG Optimus G at $300)? I can imagine that Samsung must have put a minimum cost on what they could sale it for.

if that 300-350 can be confirmed it seems that is twice the price for having continous updates of the OS it seems :(

Get the Samsung TouchWiz'ed up S4, flash stock Google S4 Image...

Back