The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Trailer

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
2K Games has finally finished tinkering with XCOM and will at long last roll out The Bureau: XCOM Declassified on August 20th for PC, PS3 and Xbox. The renamed game was originally announced back in 2010 as a first person shooter and has now evolved as third-person tactical shooter.

Wondered what happened to that game. 10:1 they're not showing any gameplay footage because they don't want to remind anyone about the game engine :D

You know, I don't know why I liked that, but I did.

I was disappointed that there wasn't any gameplay footage, but for some reason it grabbed my attention and made me want to watch the rest of the video to see what was gonna happen.

I threw in the towel at 0:50. If the trailer can't even hold my attention, what hope does the game have?

Awesome trailer, IMO. Set the atmosphere and setting beautifully.

Mmmkay, that's nice....soooooo, this isn't spiffy new dlc for xcom: enemy unknown? Sure would like some spiffy new content for enemy unknown. Or mod tools for enemy unknown.

I like enemy unknown.

No gameplay footage but attempting to make a compelling video that cost some money makes me think it half-sucks half-works. And they want there to be enough interest that game reviewers play it get past the minuses and report the pluses.

So, made by the team that failed Bioshock 2 and there's no gameplay footage in the trailer? Yeah, this one is going to suck.

The kid on the bike had hair way too long. If this was suppose to be the 50 or early 60s the kid would have had the popular crew hair cut. Back then he would have been teased for long hair and called a girl.
As far as the game. Meh.

I didn't watch the trailer, but I did enjoy Enemy Unknown, and I was even excited about the original trailer for this game. So yes, unless it gets really messed up, I will likely be getting this game.

meh, I'd like to see a live action movie of "Life and times of ButtStallion - a Handsome Jack production" next

I didn't watch the trailer, but I did enjoy Enemy Unknown, and I was even excited about the original trailer for this game. So yes, unless it gets really messed up, I will likely be getting this game.

It doesn't really have anything to do with Enemy Unknown

Back