How to Pick the Perfect Video Game

Tetris is considered a game that solves puzzles?? Sounds awfully liberal with the idea.

damn, worked perfect for me. fallout series were the only games I've finished in the last 5 years. haha

ddint work No Team Fortress Classic half Life 2 and Opposing Force...........or even steam for taht matter:rolleyes:

I too love a flow chart. We have them for some trouble shooting in our shop manuals. We mainly use them when it comes to bureaucratic bullshit involving warranty decisions.

Chart kinda works but has shit recommended games...I ended up with rally racing but it has Sega Rally as the game. WTF? Dirt or RBR somehow doesn't deserve mention over SEGA RALLY?! Sigh...

Too lazy to click the link? Try too lazy to piece that motherfucker together in photoshop. Is there a full rez link I missed?

Kind of lame chart. I don't like this pop gaming culture.

There is an error for "Do you plan on playing for the next week straight?"

'Yes' leads to WoW but the path to Diablo 2 is mistakenly labeled 'No' and should be changed to 'Also Yes'

I received the correct answer for both don't want to think (Rock Band and want to think (Portal).

There is an error for "Do you plan on playing for the next week straight?"

'Yes' leads to WoW but the path to Diablo 2 is mistakenly labeled 'No' and should be changed to 'Also Yes'

Haha seriously.. It's like a prerequisite for the game type.

No videogame is perfect... Well maybe Perfect Dark but only cause it's in the title.

I get the feeling that isn't whole picture. Also, tetris and lumines are the only two games on that list that I have even played much less owned.:confused:

Actually it took me to the cluster with TF2, Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead, which are the games I've played the most in the past year. So I'd say it's fairly accurate for me.

Back