Google App Services Experiencing Outages

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are having problems with Google Documents, Google Mail, Google Drive, etc. you are not alone. According to the status page, it looks as though many of these services are down right now.

Thanks for the info. I do not use them at all but our customers might so, it is a good thing to know.

Lots of services have been weird recently. Live was down a few days ago too. Steam has been off for a few people too for the last few months...maybe it's all connected. :eek::eek::eek:

Out company currently uses Google Business Apps and had no email for about 1 hour today ... I'm done with Google for our company email. We are switching to Rackspace.

Out company currently uses Google Business Apps and had no email for about 1 hour today ... I'm done with Google for our company email. We are switching to Rackspace.

All things considered having an email outage for 1 hour...after running fine for years? Is actually pretty damn good.

Liking Office365...should check that out too. Exchange only is fairly inexpensive.

I guess all of those high paid google geeks aren't smart enough to prevent service outages.. not so smart now are ya!!! :p

I guess all of those high paid google geeks aren't smart enough to prevent service outages.. not so smart now are ya!!! :p

We might not be able to prevent service outages, but we do capture ever keystroke and link it to an identity for...uh...research purposes in order to..um...make the world better for humanity because we're not evil

Back