Road Redemption: A Road Rash Spiritual Successor

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If combat motorcycle racing, biker gang warfare, choice of weapons and explosions is your thing, DarkSeas Games might be fixing to scratch that itch with Road Redemption, a new Kickstarter project heavily influenced by Electronics Arts’ Road Rash. If the funding project is successful, look for the initial release of Road Redemption in July 2014.

Crushing nostalgia when thinking of playing Road Rash on my 3DO.

This one tempts me to donate to my first Kickstarter.

The best part about it too was its great soundtrack.

I would play the game just to rock out to Soundgarden.

Made all the energy of the game 100x more fun.

I'm in, the graphics look like it was made for Android phones but I'm sure thats because of the early stage of the game.

Not negative here brothers, but when they aver real game physics? Since when does a motorcycle accelerate with your right hand off the throttle while flipping a shotgun to reload? Duh?! Right... Cruise control. It does look like fun game... but to state it has real game physics, me thinks none of them have ever fired weapons while riding a crotch rocket at high speeds and they proclaim is real life physics. Not even close to correctly replicating such an wild experience. :eek:

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein :D

Many a day was spent by me playing.

Quite possibly one of the best sound tracks to any video game ever.
Oh no doubt! And having the actual music videos included with the game was mind-blowing at the time, at least to me.

The original on Genesis was great, as we're the sequels. I'd love to see another entry in the series.

Looks like one of those "He with the best thumbs wins" games. Which means I'm pretty much fucked.

Back