Aerocool Shark Evil Black Edition Orange LED Fan

HardOCP News

[H] News
I have no idea if this fan is any good or not but, with a name like Aerocool Shark Evil Black Edition Orange LED fan, how can you go wrong? Say that ten time fast. ;)

For most people choosing a fan is often a very hit-and-miss decision. However, there is so much to consider when choosing a fan that people miss out on: price, performance, noise, looks and features. So today we are hoping to give you a detailed run down of all these criteria as we do a review of this Shark 120mm Evil Black Edition fan from Aerocool.

I have these fans and they aren't the quietest they do blow a lot of air at their max RPM.

These push more air than the NZXT Case fans that came with my Source 210.

Other than that, I have no other objective comparison for these fans.

I would have preferred that they have no LEDs but the orange LEDs do look menacing at night haha.

I've got 5 of the red led ones...

They move air.. wow do they move air. While the airflow is way above average the sound is about average. They are not "Quiet" at full speed, but not LOUD...

Past that.. in about a solid year of use (almost never stop running) one has already gone off balance.... Take that how you like.

I've got 5 of the red led ones...

They move air.. wow do they move air. While the airflow is way above average the sound is about average. They are not "Quiet" at full speed, but not LOUD...

Past that.. in about a solid year of use (almost never stop running) one has already gone off balance.... Take that how you like.

I wonder if the ribs on the blades are helping with that. Is that a common design?

Back