Metro: Last Light Survival Guide Trailer

looks sweet. I wish the game was more like stalker (free roam/sandbox) than on a rail, like lost planet. I hated lost planet, the cold meter is the same thing as the filters for metro.
I did enjoy metro, but only because it was $14.99. not worth $50-$60 imop. Next stalker game, might actually get me to open my wallet.

looks sweet. I wish the game was more like stalker (free roam/sandbox) than on a rail, like lost planet. I hated lost planet, the cold meter is the same thing as the filters for metro.
I did enjoy metro, but only because it was $14.99. not worth $50-$60 imop. Next stalker game, might actually get me to open my wallet.

Even though i enjoyed the free roam of stalker i felt it was a little bit stale at some times. Metro kept me tense at all times, even in the "safe" areas.

I do wish Last Light to be longer than 2033. FPS games are so short these days....

Even though i enjoyed the free roam of stalker i felt it was a little bit stale at some times. Metro kept me tense at all times, even in the "safe" areas.

I do wish Last Light to be longer than 2033. FPS games are so short these days....

"stale" for me is setting my own pace. I would rather dictate the story/game than be led around for the most part, but 2033 was a great ride. It reminded me of CoDMW, kept me going till the end. Like a good movie.

The survival guide trailer increases my already high level of anticipation for release date. I haven't been able to recall when I've been so excited about a game. I've already pre-ordered the game so I'll be ready when it is unlocked on May 14.

Looked good...this is definitely a game I've been looking forward to.

I do have to say however that I'm getting tired of all these game videos being shot in 720p. You know these things are made on PC's and played on PC's so there's no excuse for no 1080p IMO.

I kind of gave the first Metro a pass based on fact it seemed like a less-open STALKER... Kind of wishing I played it now that there isn't much hope of any more STALKER games in the near future... I wonder if the sequel references the original much?

Loved the first Metro, one of the best FPS titles I've played. Something about the creepy atmosphere really did it for me. Looking forward to this release.

Back