16 Peep Creations That Put Your Easter Basket to Shame

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
In honor of Easter, we present you with the iconic Peeps, not for your eating pleasure unfortunately, but for a great display of what Peeps can do in the hands of an artist. The great asset to Peep Art is once you have taken in the uniqueness of its art, you can eat it and enjoy it anew. :D Here’s wishing everyone a Happy Easter!

I actually like stale peeps!
One of my favorite treats, when they can be found, is the marshmallow (similar to the peep mello) cones. Small and always stale, but I like them.
I will buy peeps and open the plastic and allow them to stand for 2-3 weeks until they get hard. Yummy!
Is that weird? Am I the only one that does this?

I actually like stale peeps!
One of my favorite treats, when they can be found, is the marshmallow (similar to the peep mello) cones. Small and always stale, but I like them.
I will buy peeps and open the plastic and allow them to stand for 2-3 weeks until they get hard. Yummy!
Is that weird? Am I the only one that does this?

No, my wife does.

Worst candy ever.

I dont purposely do this but I dont mind the stale ones. Then again, I will almost anything that is supposed to be edible and fit for human consumption. Peep creations are pretty cool too.

Back