Saints Row 4 August Release Date Confirmed

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
DeepSilver, the publisher of Saints Row 4 has announced that the fourth installment of the franchise will be available on August 23rd. Deep Silver looks to drum up a bit of interest for the upcoming release prior to Penny Arcade’s PAX East with an early release of the trailer, which may not be work safe for some.

First day purchase for me. I'll be pre-ordering it through steam since they will probably have a 10% off deal for pre-orders.

Won't even consider it for $5 if there are unlocks/DLC that make you invincible. Didn't really dig the idea of the cops swarming you if your coop buddy was the one causing mayhem. Once you beat all the missions, rather pointlessly driving around, it could be cool for there to be random dynamic events that would occur. Say for example you are at a store and thugs initiate a hold up.

SR3 was just as good as it was bad. Parts of it I enjoyed, parts of it I hated.

Saints row sucks balls it is a crap grand theft auto rip off and if i wanted to play a crap grand theft auto game I would play the real thing

or sleeping dogs or something like that way better game.

SR3 was hands down the best game I have played in years. Looking forward to SR4, hopefully they will keep the female eastern European accent in there.

Back