St. Patrick's Day vs. 50 BMG

I've been waiting for a chance to ask... the Raptor that 'survived' in the old vid... did it actually work after that shock or just survive aesthetically.

I've been waiting for a chance to ask... the Raptor that 'survived' in the old vid... did it actually work after that shock or just survive .

I can't remember anymore, you'd have to ask Kyle. I think all those drives were toast to start with. So I'm going to go with "aesthetically." :D

Oh dear god. I had to shut it off. I couldn't stand to see that abuse. Oh sweet baby Jesus, that was a terror to witness.

Okay I'm a gun nut so I probably should know this.. but what's the flash when the round strikes?

Any time I feel the urge to get a Barret all I need to do is look at the price. Then it goes away again. Plus it probably wouldn't fit in my safe.

Wimpy 50 cal rounds if you ask me. Good .50 cal rounds (710 grain or higher as an estimate) would have punched through all of the glass bottles and glasses and kept on going.

Still pretty cool to watch. :)

Ah Hell this video is so much more interesting....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVMoOLh92S4

I like this one better,
BYNeo.gif

What a waste of alcohol. Also, I hate that fucking song. A dumb irish attempt at trying to sound badass and failing.

The lesson from this is that a .50 BMG is always going to have more "kick" than whatever's in that swill you're sipping. :D

Back