Brain Scans Show Who You're Thinking About

HardOCP News

[H] News
Scientists claim they can tell who a person is thinking about just by reading brain scans? I remain skeptical until I see some actual proof this works. What do you think?

Scientists scanning the human brain can now tell whom a person is thinking of, the first time researchers have been able to identify what people are imagining from imaging technologies.

The scientists discovered that each of the four personalities were linked to unique patterns of brain activity in a part of the organ known as the medial prefrontal cortex. In other words, researchers could tell whom their volunteers were thinking about.

Hyper sensationalist title based solely on generic qualities of fictitious characters. They can't tell exactly who you are thinking of, only that certain personality traits, when imagined, illicit a specific brain response. Which is almost a 'duh' scientific moment.

Well, they can figure out what a person is reading so this doesn't surprise me too much. I'm looking forward to recording my dreams, that'll be wild!

I couldnt help it... it just popped in there..
It's the Staypuft Marshmellow Man

Back