Former GameStop VP Jailed For Fraud

HardOCP News

[H] News
This guy is going to have to sell a lot of used games after he gets out of jail to cover this fine. :eek:

Frank Christopher Olivera, former VP of corporate communications and public affairs at Gamestop Texas, has been sentenced to 51 months in federal prison for defrauding the company. Olivera plead guilty to the charges last November and was sentenced by Judge Boyle last Thursday. As well as the jail time he's been ordered to pay $134,651 in additional costs. He has already returned "most of" the $1.7 million to GameStop.

I cant believe he was stupid enough to transfer the funds into his own acct...thats what the Swiss are for? Didnt he see any heist movies? lol On a side note I wonder if he got paid on that wanna be credit card too like the employees?

I cant believe he was stupid enough to transfer the funds into his own acct...thats what the Swiss are for? Didnt he see any heist movies? lol On a side note I wonder if he got paid on that wanna be credit card too like the employees?

Lol. I worked there for four years in highschool. I fucking hated that thing. Didn't work with ANY ATM with the exception of one inconvenient podunk ass one.

Back