Assassin’s Creed 4 Release Date Revealed

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag now has a confirmed release date of October 29th. It’s not an ‘official’ official release date, the countdown trailer was discovered by a sharp-eyed gamer over at Darkzero who decrypted the URL and found the countdown timer. :cool:

The trailer for this was leaked, and also has this release date at the end of it, so it's pretty official I'd say.

I can see Ubisoft is now copying Activision releasing a new "COD" wannabe game every year, hope this one won't go downhill.

I can see Ubisoft is now copying Activision releasing a new "COD" wannabe game every year, hope this one won't go downhill.

Ubisoft has more then one development studio that works on the AC series.
AC3 for instance was in development for 3 years.

It isn't like they have a single developer that churns out the same game year after year, unlike other publishers/franchises (cough Madden).

As long as they stay good they can't release them fast enough as far as I'm concerned. I can't get enough of this series.

/Let's sell them the next game before we even supply the preannounced DLC for AC3.

What a bunch of bullshit. Wouldn't surprise me if AC4 is made out of half of the content intended for AC3.

Maybe they should try to fix the numerous bugs that plague the multiplayer, at least on xbox.

/Let's sell them the next game before we even supply the preannounced DLC for AC3.

What a bunch of bullshit. Wouldn't surprise me if AC4 is made out of half of the content intended for AC3.

Yeah I'm pretty pissed about this. I have the Deluxe version of AC3, and they so far have released 1 DLC for it. Bahahaha. Wait, it's my money being wasted, why am I laughing... :(

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag will be launching on Oct. 29th, 2013 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo's Wii U.

"A version for Sony's upcoming PlayStation 4 is also in development."

No PC release yet. Hmm!

Oh my god a free poster, I'll order three of them good sir!!!

Nah just kidding, I might get get it, but I would have been more interested in feudal Japan, or what the heck happened after Ezio's massive adventure.

I wonder if any of the haters have actually played an AC game before. I for one, actually like the series.

I can't believe I'm still trying to beat Assassin's Creed 1.

Back