Current Price: $159.99 - $10 Coupon - $20 MIR = $129.99
Coupon Code: PLE83671
Expires on 3/4

Corsair Hydro H100 CPU Liquid Cooler
Current Price: $129.99 - $30 Savings - $10 MIR - $10 Coupon = $79.99
Coupon Code: JYC84349
Expires on 2/28

Last edited:
Yeah but if we buy will you cancel our orders? I placed an order on Friday morning. Went to check it later in the day and it was cancelled. No reason was given and I never received an order cancellation. What the hell!?!?

Any chance of some geforce titan deals soon? like throw in a cheep game or something?

Yeah but if we buy will you cancel our orders? I placed an order on Friday morning. Went to check it later in the day and it was cancelled. No reason was given and I never received an order cancellation. What the hell!?!?

We are very sorry for the order cancellation. An automated email should have been sent informing you of a reason as to why your order was cancelled. Please check that your email provider did not flag the email as spam and sent it to your spam folder.
We are more than happy to try to assist you with this, please email us at [email protected] with you order details.
Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience in the matter.

Tiger Direct Customer Satisfaction Team.

We are very sorry for the order cancellation. An automated email should have been sent informing you of a reason as to why your order was cancelled. Please check that your email provider did not flag the email as spam and sent it to your spam folder.
We are more than happy to try to assist you with this, please email us at [email protected] with you order details.
Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience in the matter.

Tiger Direct Customer Satisfaction Team.

I checked my spam folder and there was no explanation.

OK, I forwarded my confirmation email to that address asking for an explanation. I'll PM you my order number so that you know I'm not full of baloney.

Back