Soap For Gamers

Awesome! Is this rated extra strength to scour the bacteria and dead skin cells and germs off me due to not having showered for 3 days!?!?

Hmmm ... I still like the idea of caffeinated soap better (Thinkgeek's masterpiece) ... for the true gamer there is no such thing as too much caffeine :D

like hard forum needed to get MORE nerdy hahahahah then i read this thread..

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST PLEASE PASS THESE OUT AT QUAKECON

Yes? I have a crown and everything (3 actually...) Are yooou an actual human? :p

I wouldn't mind if you were fat, hairy truck driver, too. Used to think I am half robot as a kid. With wires and all. Turned out I bleed as regulars do :D

Logic is flawed. Soap would never get used, cause then you couldn't show it off.

Better off taking a bar of ivory and carving an Apple logo into it. Now THAT would get used. I know I would have one really shiny butt anyway ;)

I could totally make those by pouring cheap glycerine soap blocks that were melted with food coloring into a cookie cutter on top of silicone baking mat. And if I was feeling all crafty, I'd scent it with vanilla or Skribbelmint. :mad: I'm jealous I didn't think of it first. :(

I could totally make those by pouring cheap glycerine soap blocks that were melted with food coloring into a cookie cutter on top of silicone baking mat. And if I was feeling all crafty, I'd scent it with vanilla or Skribbelmint. :mad: I'm jealous I didn't think of it first. :(

No, but you are missing a gold mine here...

Step
1) SkribbelKat and Grumpy Cat cookie cutters
2) Glycerine soap
3) Post result on Reddit
4) PROFIT$

:D

These are more practical. From the same supplier. No legs to break off. They might break in half after a while.

il_170x135.417841151_5e0s.jpg

Woman pulls back shower curtain and sees toy like soap...

Changes mind on having sex with man and leaves...

Sad.

Does it come in a female version?

Cause I don't think its polite to be rubbing another mans junk in the shower ;p

Might buy one for my dad. He has an odd fascination with the smell of soap. No idea why but he just does. :eek:

No, but you are missing a gold mine here...

Step
1) SkribbelKat and Grumpy Cat cookie cutters
2) Glycerine soap
3) Post result on Reddit
4) PROFIT$

:D

Yay! I could get rich doing this...except I was stupid and designed Skribbels to be just a buncha lines. I'd have to make a fat Skribbel or something.

If the cake is a lie, then the soap must also be a lie...soooooo still no showers needed. :rolleyes:

Those pointy bits look like they can go places you don't want them to.

Is there a set that smells like cheetos and mountain dew?

Woman pulls back shower curtain and sees toy like soap...

Changes mind on having sex with man and leaves...

Sad.

Why is the decision to have sex based on the shape of your soap again? Where did you learn how women think? Was it someplace filled with sweaty old men that never bothered to change their socks? :D

I never understood the whole gamer showering stereotype brings hardcore gasket myself who always showers. Then I went to a con... the Fuck is wrong with people...

The soap is amusing, but being man, I just need soap. I don't care what kind of soap, though preferably not flowery smelling girl crap.

I never understood the whole gamer showering stereotype brings hardcore gasket myself who always showers. Then I went to a con... the Fuck is wrong with people...

The soap is amusing, but being man, I just need soap. I don't care what kind of soap, though preferably not flowery smelling girl crap.

New manly smells now available ... Bacon ... New Car ... Steak and Potatoes ... Napalm in he morning :D

Back