CES 2013 Booth Babes

HardOCP News

[H] News
TechwareLabs has posted about three dozen pictures of the booth babes at CES 2013. Almost all the pics are safe for work with only two (body paint) that aren't. Here's one to whet your whistle.

one of the booth have some las vegas show girls for some show at luxar dancing. I dont see them in here.

There were a few good ones but I like the booth babes of E3, Computex, and Cebit more ... at least those are still to come :)

Now.... why the pic of the babe painted silver, but nothing for the one painted gold???

well..there are a few that are a bit questionable or intimidating and the guys go without saying.

That MMA cases girl got me warm and fuzzy, winner!

If you look at the Day 1 pics...nVidia wins hands-down. They got strippers or something going on in there. :D

Now.... why the pic of the babe painted silver, but nothing for the one painted gold???

I'll Fourth this. Might just have been the tastes by the camera guy. But for the lack of overall pictures compared to the past, does Silver girl really call for 2. I demand a reshoot.

InB4allThePerfectionistsClaimThoseGirlsAreNotHotEnough posts!!!!!!!!!!!!

InB4allThePeopleWhoDon'tUnderstandTheseTypesOfGirlsAreSupposedToBeAtTheApexOfTheirHotnessWeDon'tGoToTheirBoothBecauseWeWantToHearThemGiveUsATechTalk posts!!!!!!!!

wait... damn too late.

InB4aFemaleMemberOfTheForumsLetsYouKnowWeFirstHaveToHaveASenseibleConversationToHaveaRelationshipAndThenBangingButWeWon'tGetAsFarAsTalkingToAHalfNakedChickAsWeAreIntroverts post!

I liked 3 of all 4 or 5 asian chicks. Everything else was pretty meh tbh. Got better looking girls in the basement ffs

That's why I prefer anime conventions. Girls dress up all cute. These tech conventions, girls dress up like they just got off a stripper pole. I'm not into the stripper look.

They have to hire strippers to distract from all the boring shit that is now standard with CES.

gotta say the quality has fallen over the last few years... not nearly as hot as they used to be

That's why I prefer anime conventions. Girls dress up all cute. These tech conventions, girls dress up like they just got off a stripper pole. I'm not into the stripper look.

I'm more into the "stripper look". Busty babes with decent faces. And I DO NOT dig anime chicks... stupid fake ass shit make-ups to look like a "geek". How old are you?

I'm more into the "stripper look". Busty babes with decent faces. And I DO NOT dig anime chicks... stupid fake ass shit make-ups to look like a "geek". How old are you?

Yeah!!!! Tits!!!!! yeah!!!!! monstertrukks!!!!!Woooo!!!!!

nVidia really does indeed win when it comes to booth babes, they always did.

Hell, they don't even NEED booth babes. Their workers alone are enough to trump those ugly bitches. :D

nVidia-Shows-Off-Radeon-HD-6990-KitGuru.jpg

Redhead = instant /fallinlove.

I also sign my name to the petition for the gold chick!

Haha, not until just now. Hilarious gaffe or planned shoot with back story?

The story was that even they were excited about the 6990 launch because they knew it was going to shit over the 590 with the shitty VRM and design, most of which popped up one after the other when put on the review bench to be OC'ed...

Back