Qualcomm's Crazy CES Presentation

HardOCP News

[H] News
Holy cow, this is quite possibly the weirdest presentation you will see at CES this year. The first few minutes of this video are so bad it will seriously make you want to punch someone in the face.

Here's a Steve Ballmer gif at that conference.

tumblr_mgbi72n9nD1qipprio1_400.gif

Enjoy.

The video keeps resetting every min or so to the start...

Fucking SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING! :mad:

This is the worst presentation I've ever seen. Congratulations Qualcomm.

holy shit please kill me. I'm at minute 4:00 and I can't think of anything worse than enduring the rest of this.

If you stopped at the guy giving the introduction, you missed the best part.

Goddammit Steve, now I have to go punch someone in the face. Crap like that should be illegal.

skip to 3:00 to see the "troll 2" re-enactment

Just because they are actors does not mean I would feel bad about them being run over by a bus. Or an aircraft carrier.

Not exactly sure how the carrier would happen but 100,000 tons of 'merican naval might is always impressive.

Starting at 3min either skip the teen section or kill your self to make it stop.

Steve, next time I'm gonna read the comments BEFORE clicking any of your links.

I thought that the Geneva Convention outlawed stuff like this.

I actually lasted up until shortly after the "gamer nerd" started talking. A super annoying yet cute girl is one thing.

I didn't think the "twitter" girl was bad (in fact I've met girls like that).......but the "gamer"..... ugh.
The message they were trying to put out "born mobile" is interesting, but this...this is...

I didn't think the "twitter" girl was bad (in fact I've met girls like that).......but the "gamer"..... ugh.
The message they were trying to put out "born mobile" is interesting, but this...this is...

I think maybe they were doing this as a joke to insult a generation.

I agree. This presentation is awful. I don't know this is supposed to be praising the new generation or denigrating the new generation.

Please someone gather up all of the "creative" writers/coordinators involved in this, put them in a neat line, place ramps at either end, then jump over them with a Sherman tank.

At some point, there was a large meeting -- or several -- some hours long. In that meeting, people who get paid to come up with ideas, came up with this catastrophe and collectively thought it was a good idea.

Humanity is worse off as a result, and all of the people involved - however remotely - in this project should be ashamed of themselves for the rest of their lives.

Holy cow, this is quite possibly the weirdest presentation you will see at CES this year. The first few minutes of this video are so bad it will seriously make you want to punch someone in the face.

https://plus.google.com/117255203942825212306/posts/9akcBXkZzB5

That was my reaction to Steve Ballmer running out on Stage. I then took to Twitter and then proceeded to thrash Qualcomm about there as well. Not surprisingly, they didn't respond.

I've been to lots of tech and game conferences over the years, and I've seen lots of boring or just plain bad press conferences. Qualcomm's entry at this years CES? Is easily one of the worst I have ever seen. I don't know what Qualcomm's PR handlers were smoking, but I'm pretty sure it isn't legal... even in Holland.

What in the hell... From this point on, if I ever hear someone say "born mobile" I may just spend the rest of my life in jail.

I have always wondered where I could find the PORTAL to death's gate and now the search is over. :confused::(

I thought everyone was probably exaggerating... then I actually watched it. They weren't. The constipated dude trying so hard to be all excited and enthusiastic was only the start of the pain.. its all downhill from there.

The chick is cute.

However, what the fuck am I watching. What. The. Fuck.

I carelessly left the video on while i switched tabs, and then heard this priceless gem.

Minute 9:20.
What does it mean to be 'born mobile'?
Guy: Being born on the way to the hospital.

I fucking rofled hard

Back