Awesome Robot Video of the Day

OMIGERD!
When I saw the little robot under the cymbal I had to bust out laughing.
That rocks.

Clearly these are movie props for Bill and Ted 3: Battle against the robots

Robots kicking ass with the beats! I knew something like this was being developed but didn't think it had been developed this far.

Can it vomit?

Yep. For when the band crashes at your house they need to be able to vomit on the carpet, and to be able to empty your liquor supply, refrigerator, and leave cigarette burns in your coffee table.

These guys might also siphon motor oil from your car and smoke up your stash of AA batteries too.

I, for one, welcome our headbanging robotic overlords.
halm.gif

Am I the only one thinking that they will remember this and kill us all for what we made them do.

It's Skynet rocking out to the death cries of human civilization.

Either way, this is a new level of bad ass awesome sauce.

That truly sucked. When you can group them up and have them perform on real instruments, and perform something like Mozart's Symphonie #40, I'll bow to our new masters.

That truly sucked. When you can group them up and have them perform on real instruments, and perform something like Mozart's Symphonie #40, I'll bow to our new masters.
And yet even then they'd still be a "Heavy Metal" band. :p

I liked it, just couldn't quit thinking they should name the band "Johnny Five Alive" while watching.

Those aren't the robots that sang at Showbiz (no Chuckie Cheese) when I was a kid.

Went to their website http://http://compressorheadband.com/ and they had this sentence in their About section: "Did you ever wonder what Danny Carey would sound like if he had 4 arms?". Yeah, sorry man, but as cool as drummerbot is (along with the rest of them), you can't put them and Danny Carey in the same sentence. IMO there's absolutely no comparison. ...At least when the robot overlords come, they'll hopefully leave him alive as they won't be able to produce a replacement :p

OMG the drummer quieted the frickin symbols at the end. That was awesome :)

Some time issues though. Must be using HDMI cables.

Just saw this (after seeing it here) on the home page of my wifes xbox as a link to the youtube video.

Back