Stupid Facebook Post of the Week

HardOCP News

[H] News
Hey, wouldn't it be fun to post about driving drunk on Facebook so the cops can come arrest me for the cars I hit? What could possibly go wrong?

Later in the day, officers got Facebook messages from two people who said Jacob Cox-Brown had posted this on his Facebook page: "Drivin drunk... classsic ;) but to whoever's vehicle i hit i am sorry. :p." Officers went to Cox-Brown's house and found a vehicle that had damage that matched the victims' cars.

If you rat yourself out, well i guess you deserve it then....glad im not trying to be cool

Quit posting these stupid people from Oregon. It makes us look bad. IIRC, you've lived in Umatilla. Lots of stupid there!

This guy is from Astoria, though. Must be a Goonie.

What a weird charge. Why was he not charged with "hit and run" which is usually a felony?

Quit posting these stupid people from Oregon. It makes us look bad. IIRC, you've lived in Umatilla. Lots of stupid there!

This guy is from Astoria, though. Must be a Goonie.

I cringe every time I see dumb people from where I grew up, lived or currently live....people will eventually connect the dots and blame me ;)

That kid is going to grow up to be such a productive member of society. My advice to him will be, "I'll take a Sourdough Jack with Curly Fries and a Lemonade".

This is the only good thing facebook had ever done for me. A seemingly endless supply of people incriminating themselves and proving beyond doubt how stupid the average human really is.

He must have been drunk making that post on Facebook. I can't think of anyone else who would do such a thing. Can you? ;)

Back