Thermaltake Level 10 Gaming Mouse

HardOCP News

[H] News
NinjaLane spent some quality time with the Thermaltake Level 10 gaming mouse and came to the conclusion that it works as good as it looks.

Admittedly we have seen some pretty cheesy mice attempting to bring the sports car look to a functional mouse so it was refreshing to see the folks at BMW take this seriously. The Level 10 M simply looks stunning.

As much as I love the Level 10 case and wish I could afford one (The real one not the crappy knockoff). That looks like the single most uncomfortable to use mouse I have ever seen.

I just can't get my mind around the fact that to me, it looks like a goddam mechanical abortion.

I like it, but then again I like the Ratz9 mouse and would be all over one if what little I have to spare wasn't reserved for more storage.

There is an AnandTech review that is more in depth here: http://www.anandtech.com/show/6526/capsule-review-thermaltake-level-10-m-gaming-mouse

And I don't think it is mentioned in the original link that the MSRP for this mouse is $99, which appears to be a good few dollars less than the Ratz series.

[Edit] Anandtech Review : TLDR : Don't buy it. Deficient in a number of key areas.

Meh I'll stick with my Rat7 Albino, $75 before shipping, I heard that thing's heavy as shit. It's nice but not $100 nice.

Agreed.

I love my G700, I tried the Rat7 before this G700 and I could not stand it.

I love the look and feel of the G700 but the wireless aspect scares me. I have always been a wired guy due to the speed and reliability.

My alternative is the Corsair M60.

Do you do any gaming on it?

Can you notice a latency issue when playing or is it dead accurate?

I heard the batteries die after about 24 hours of gaming (not all at once) so I would essentially use this with the charging wire permanently. Is the wire really so thick that is inhibits free movement?

Considering this as a solution for the thick standard cable.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I love the look and feel of the G700 but the wireless aspect scares me. I have always been a wired guy due to the speed and reliability.

I heard the batteries die after about 24 hours of gaming (not all at once) so I would essentially use this with the charging wire permanently. Is the wire really so thick that is inhibits free movement?

Been wireless gaming since the Logitech g7 came out. Using a g700 now. Even on twitch games it is dead accurate. Most of the wireless horror stories you hear are from users who tried a cheap wireless or are repeating outdated info.

Now I'm not terribly happy with the life on the g700 because it doesn't auto turn off. I hope that gets fixed as it was never an issue with my g7 or performance mx. Fortunately it can be used while charging so it isn't a big deal.

I also use the G700 and I'm a hardcore gamer. I've never had any latency or readability problems with the G700. Before the G700 I used a Logitech G7 (also wireless) and never had any problems with that either. Before that I had another wireless Logitech gaming mouse and occasionally experienced some interference, but never any latency issues.
I've used non-logitech brand wireless mice and all of them have had some lag to them, but I've never tried any of the gaming grade. I know Razer has a wireless gaming mouse but I've never tried it.

Been wireless gaming since the Logitech g7 came out. Using a g700 now. Even on twitch games it is dead accurate. Most of the wireless horror stories you hear are from users who tried a cheap wireless or are repeating outdated info.

Now I'm not terribly happy with the life on the g700 because it doesn't auto turn off. I hope that gets fixed as it was never an issue with my g7 or performance mx. Fortunately it can be used while charging so it isn't a big deal.

Agreed. I have a couple of G700's and they are great.

Back