Interwebs Drama of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
You guys have to admit this is pretty damn funny. Zuckerberg's sister getting pissed over someone reposting a picture she posted on Facebook? Maybe she'll sue her brother. :D

Randi Zuckerberg, sister of Mark Zuckerberg, threw a fit when someone tweeted a copy of a Zuckerberg family photo (see above) that Randi herself had posted to Facebook, the confusing-to-use social Web site created by her strange, reclusive brother.

Well, it's a valid point, making that possibly one of the stupidest blog rants ever.

Don't assume just because you can see something, for one reason or another, that it's meant for everyone to see (so you are okay to repost it).

Oops, our CEO just accidentally forwarded me the sales figures for this quarter - guess I'm free to post that on the internet before the stockholder board meeting! After all, I saw it, so it must mean everyone is allowed to, right? I mean, c'mon, seriously?

I'd just call that "common sense", but she called it 'human decency', which is basically the same thing.

Yeah I agree with her that someone posts a picture of something doesn't mean you should post it anywhere you want. Granted there's no laws against it (well ok technically there are... but whatever good luck winning that court battle), but there is common decency.

The other side of it, she... or rather her brother is considered "famous" don't be surprised if everyone sees your business...whether you post it publicly or not!

I love how her bio (I had to look her up, never heard of her) says she's a successful internet entrepreneur. What exactly has she done without the assistance of her brothers legacy? Save that title for someone who actually does something.

tumblr_m3si4nBf281qhrz6r.gif

Randi is a mouthbreathing piece of excrement, and clearly has NO idea how Faceshit operates. Go away you little troll. I heard she sings like a four year old with a learning disability and people wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire if not for her brother.

you'd think that as we approach 2013 the god damn SISTER of the man who *INVENTED* facebook would know that unless she wants the entire world to see it, do not post it online.

human decency? that's when you help a lost child, give a cold person a blanket, or something like that. Poor choice of words for entirely the wrong idea.

I hope everything she posts get's re-posted by people... that will teach her to 1) stop posting crap she wants to be kept "private" and 2) keep her ugly filthy rich mouth shut.

Is she the fat one with the dumb look on her face?

You talk about a gene pool.. goodness me.

When I look at the picture of all them all I see them saying is "Hahaha! We're so filthy rich thanks to our weirdo anti-social social network creating child/sibling! Hahaha!"

Well, it's a valid point, making that possibly one of the stupidest blog rants ever.

Don't assume just because you can see something, for one reason or another, that it's meant for everyone to see (so you are okay to repost it).

Oops, our CEO just accidentally forwarded me the sales figures for this quarter - guess I'm free to post that on the internet before the stockholder board meeting! After all, I saw it, so it must mean everyone is allowed to, right? I mean, c'mon, seriously?

I'd just call that "common sense", but she called it 'human decency', which is basically the same thing.

Not really, it would be more like if the CEO plastered the sales figures all over a community bulletin board, not because he made a mistake but because he was too stupid to tell the difference between a community bulletin board and his private filing cabinet.

You are too stupid to use your idiot brother's shitty software correctly, and when fellow humans do the perfectly expect-able thing with your fuckup, you bitch about it. :rolleyes: :(

Take a big gulp of shutthefuckup and see a doctor in the morning. :eek::cool::p

This is the dumbest comparison I've read in a while.

I see they have a million dollar kitchen. Must have put those FB profits to good use.

had it not been for her mini-freakout i would have never seen it and in fact would have still never known that she existed and were alive in the first place.

well done, i have now seen the pic (and i dont even use fb) and i now know of your existence and that you seem to think the rules of the universe dont apply to you.

Want to know the scariest thing about that picture? They're all standing in the kitchen texting each other. O_O

Randi is a mouthbreathing piece of excrement, and clearly has NO idea how Faceshit operates. Go away you little troll. I heard she sings like a four year old with a learning disability and people wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire if not for her brother.

LOL!

Not really, it would be more like if the CEO plastered the sales figures all over a community bulletin board, not because he made a mistake but because he was too stupid to tell the difference between a community bulletin board and his private filing cabinet.

Except it would be nothing like that, because the picture, when she posted it to Facebook, was not "public".

It was visible to 'friends of friends', only, and one of the people who saw it decided to download it, then re-upload it to Twitter, publicly.

That's too bad, I was hoping that moose knuckle on the right was his sister.

When paired with the fact that she consistently defends her brother and the Facebook privacy mess, no, not it is an entirely invalid point coming from her.

If by "stupidest blog rants ever" you mean the best blog I have seen in some time, then yes, yes it was.

Not at all the same. One is covered by law, the other is not.

You and I might call that common sense, but coming from someone who consistently defends her brother and his 'privacy' statements cannot.

Wow. She's that important. I had no clue who she was until this story. I still don't care. I don't think anyone really did until she flipped out. Good one, dumbass.

Back