2012 Tech Company Report Cards

HardOCP News

[H] News
Gizmodo has handed out report cards to tech companies this year. I don't know about you but I think some of these grades are a little on the high side.

Our pupils: the world's technology companies. We graded them in a variety of subjects. Did they play nice with others? Did they pay attention? Did they exercise creative thinking? Were they scolded? Not every company made honor roll this year, but don't worry. Everyone has room for improvement!

Definitely graded on a curve. I also like how apparently Microsoft only worked on one project all year while other companies apparently didn't? I don't quite get the logic there. Last I checked there was Win8 and Surface, while working on Windows 8 pro tablet, developing the Xbox 720 which sent out dev kits already, and the new Windows Phones. Not to mention the many projects in the Microsoft Games arena. Perhaps I was just mistaken and those are all just one project....

Now perhaps they get a low score on all the projects, but to say they only worked on one seems a little disingenuous.

Dear Mrs. Gizmodo,

We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, however in light of recent peer evaluations and your inability to properly evaluate products, we are going to have to let you go.

Good luck.

People you think your website is terrible.

If I were forced to attend this class, I would end up hanging myself. I'm not sure who the worst one is. I feel as if it's something from a Michelle Pfeiffer movie. They all make me feel so unclean when I get too close.

If I were forced to attend this class, I would end up hanging myself. I'm not sure who the worst one is. I feel as if it's something from a Michelle Pfeiffer movie. They all make me feel so unclean when I get too close.

You too? That chick is whacky looking.. like something that crawled out of a spider hole with saddam and now wants to make you a cheese sammich! GET AWAY FROM ME!!! lol

Back