MoH Warfighter Gets Zero Dark Thirty Maps

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Grab your gear and get your game on, you going hunting for Osama Bin Laden. This time you will be using the Zero Dark Thirty Map Pack to locate his hideouts all the way from Afghanistan into strongholds in Pakistan. The Map Pack will be available on Tuesday.

Great news.

I am only 1 out of 15 [H]ere that actually likes the game unfortunately :D

Here's to hoping the movie and the maps are top notch.

Great news.

I am only 1 out of 15 [H]ere that actually likes the game unfortunately :D

Here's to hoping the movie and the maps are top notch.

Might give this game a shot, seeing as I'm laid up for the next few months..
:)

Preorder now and get the map-pack?!

EA might be onto something, getting you to pre-order AFTER the game releases. It's fricken brilliant!

/yes I know it's an old video.

Nope, still not buying it.

If they released games like this at $20, with no multiplayer (cuz, if you want MP, you'd play BF3), then I might bite.

But $50 / $60 for a 5-10hr campaign? No thanks.

Nope, still not buying it.

If they released games like this at $20, with no multiplayer (cuz, if you want MP, you'd play BF3), then I might bite.

But $50 / $60 for a 5-10hr campaign? No thanks.

Agreed. I purchased it on black friday for 30 Bucks. 30 to 40 is a fair price for it. Less is even better.

But MP is really what its about for me.

Personally I'm still waiting for the Dishonored super-stealth "Anne Frank" DLC.
I guess I'll just have to console myself with the bonus Far Cry 3 "California Wildfire" expansion, where you are armed with only a flamethrower and a fistful of hallucinogenic pills, and the extra "Benazir Bhutto" Hitman sniper challenge...

There is genuinely no depths to which corporations will not stoop to part idiots from their money.

Back