Twitter-Instagram Feud Escalates

HardOCP News

[H] News
I'm not really sure you can call this a feud, it's more like an internet nerd slap-fight or something. Hah, imagine if we could get the CEOs in a ring together. :cool:

Instagram disabled its Twitter cards integration today, which means that photos appear oddly cropped on Twitter. Instagram's CEO pledges that his company will remain integrated with Twitter in some form, though.

The two CEOs in a ring would be similar to something that happened in Québec. We got 2 politicians fighting in a ring...

Look for Justin Trudeau ring on Youtube :)

I got about this far "Twitter-Instagram Feud" before memories of a hipster brawl video I once saw came to mind. Personally, I ignore both of those services.

Had to look up that Justin Trudeau video. Dude actually won ("I can take a pretty hard hit. He failed to realize it", or something along those lines)!

Twitter is stupid, and Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read.
--Max, 2 Broke Girl$

Twitter is stupid, and Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read.
--Max, 2 Broke Girl$
LOL I hear that show is actually pretty funny. Too busy watching a bunch of other hour+ long shows to fit that in. I'm not even sure how I manage that with family, work, Borderlands 2, in that order.

LOL I hear that show is actually pretty funny. Too busy watching a bunch of other hour+ long shows to fit that in. I'm not even sure how I manage that with family, work, Borderlands 2, in that order.

You can always cut on work... ;)

WHO SHALL WIN IN THIS GALACTIC BATTLE OF EGOTISM VS VANITY

No matter who wins, the human race loses, as it continues to slide further and further into its inevitable extinction in <200 years.

WHO SHALL WIN IN THIS GALACTIC BATTLE OF EGOTISM VS VANITY

No matter who wins, the human race loses, as it continues to slide further and further into its inevitable extinction in <200 years.

Aren't giant Mayan robot alien mecha anime girls supposed to make the world end this month by shooting lasers at the core of the Earth which will make it turn into a salad that can't support the crust so it will collapse into little croutons?

Aren't giant Mayan robot alien mecha anime girls supposed to make the world end this month by shooting lasers at the core of the Earth which will make it turn into a salad that can't support the crust so it will collapse into little croutons?

No, that would be too easy. The Twitter/Instagram generation (first in centuries to be dumber than the previous generation, IIRC) are going to slowly strangle the planet until it's too late to save humanity.

Back