Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC Trailer

I dunno. to be honest with any PC/Xbox 360 users, Skyrim's expensions have kinda let me down. They don't seem to be as great as they made it out to be.

Of couse, to every PS3 user out there: "OH MY GOD! These Skyrim expensions are SO awesome! It's sucks you don't have them yet!!"

I dunno. to be honest with any PC/Xbox 360 users, Skyrim's expensions have kinda let me down. They don't seem to be as great as they made it out to be.

Of couse, to every PS3 user out there: "OH MY GOD! These Skyrim expensions are SO awesome! It's sucks you don't have them yet!!"

I liked Dawnguard, but I don't know that it was worth 20 bucks. Hearthfire was "meh" as well, even for $5. Ooo I can adopt children. They can sit around with the wife, whose only function is to give me money from her store. Whoopee. This one looks disappointing as well.

Although, to be frank, I think Skyrim without any expansions is worth twice the asking price. :D

I liked Dawnguard, but I don't know that it was worth 20 bucks. Hearthfire was "meh" as well, even for $5. Ooo I can adopt children. They can sit around with the wife, whose only function is to give me money from her store. Whoopee. This one looks disappointing as well.

Although, to be frank, I think Skyrim without any expansions is worth twice the asking price. :D

That's mostly how I feel, although I enjoyed building my own house and furnishing it in Hearthfire. You don't get to make too many choices, but I still enjoyed it.

And I thought being a vampire in Dawnguard really was NOT worth the bother.

Day 1 purchase, I'm so excited for this one, mounting dragons, mid air battle, new enemies, new dragon armor types, new enchantments, a battle with the original dragon born. Whoever is a real fan of elder scrolls and isn't shaking from excitement for this I suggest you check your pulse. :D

I think about it this way:

I spent probably 4-5 hours enjoying my $5 expansion to build and furnish my own home in Skyrim that I will continue to use in the game for my enjoyment.

I spent probably 15 minutes enjoying a $7 burrito and spent the next 12-24 hours turning it into a piece of shit that I flush down a toilet.

It's all about relativity I suppose, and when I consider cost per hour for having a good time, Skyrim and the expansions have been a better value than most things I've done in life. That being said, I'm curious to see how they bring back a place I went to in Morrowind and if nothing else, it's worth it to get for the nostalgia to me.

I'll go collect cans to get this if I need to.

Day 1 purchase, I'm so excited for this one, mounting dragons, mid air battle, new enemies, new dragon armor types, new enchantments, a battle with the original dragon born. Whoever is a real fan of elder scrolls and isn't shaking from excitement for this I suggest you check your pulse. :D

I'm sad because of the constant lore retcons and stuff. This expansion could possibly be acceptable, though.

If there are levitation pads in it, I may puke in my mouth, then momma bird-baby bird it to all the people making arrow to the knee jokes.

Back