Power Outtage Doesn’t Stop Skyrim Player

Waiting for the 2nd round of used lemon cars due to the flooding.:)

Kind of funny how the tree almost cut that car in half.

Speaking of the devil...

tumblr_mcrx9kuq4y1rk5eu3o3_400.jpg

lol that's a pretty stupid way to die and not see it coming.

But alteast you would be having fun for your last memories.

And you wonder why there are so many wrecks. I seriously doubt that most people will limit the use of this distraction to periods when they are not driving and the last thing I need is to be dodging some idiot in a 2 ton wrecking ball because they were too busy playing XBox 360 instead of driving.

lol that's a pretty stupid way to die and not see it coming.

But alteast you would be having fun for your last memories.
You guys do realise that the car with the tree on it WASN'T the person playing xbox 360? For all we know he could have been in a concrete parking garage, far safer than being in a house. After the hurricane knocked out power I went to bed... my bed next to a window... he was probably safer in his car than I was sleeping in my bed :p
And you wonder why there are so many wrecks. I seriously doubt that most people will limit the use of this distraction to periods when they are not driving and the last thing I need is to be dodging some idiot in a 2 ton wrecking ball because they were too busy playing XBox 360 instead of driving.
Erm, I'd be mighty impressed if someone could drive (even poorly drive) while playing 360. You'd end up in a telephone pole after about 30 seconds. I think you're just being paranoid :rolleyes:

You guys do realise that the car with the tree on it WASN'T the person playing xbox 360? For all we know he could have been in a concrete parking garage, far safer than being in a house. After the hurricane knocked out power I went to bed... my bed next to a window... he was probably safer in his car than I was sleeping in my bed :p
Erm, I'd be mighty impressed if someone could drive (even poorly drive) while playing 360. You'd end up in a telephone pole after about 30 seconds. I think you're just being paranoid :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised at the stupidity of the average human.

I see idiots driving suburban assault vehicles while putting on makeup, eating breakfast and texting on their phone and wonder how it is that they haven't killed anyone yet.

You'd be surprised at the stupidity of the average human.

I see idiots driving suburban assault vehicles while putting on makeup, eating breakfast and texting on their phone and wonder how it is that they haven't killed anyone yet.
All of those are tasks that you can (extremely poorly) do while driving. Playing a game of almost any sort takes way too much focus to do while driving, you'd have to have some super skills to even get out of the driveway, all those other tasks, while dangerous, are at least possible.

I applaud his forsight in disaster preparedness !!

(personally, I'd have to hook my 120watt power converter to my motorcycle to run a laptop.)

Back