Live-Action Halo Series Part Four

Watched part 4 earlier today...this series is getting REALLY good.

There is a new one every Friday. I know they are coming out with a 5th one next Friday...don't know how many total there is going to be but I'll keep enjoying them until this epic saga is over!

I thought they were on the verge of being comical. Straight on they look good, but in profile its borderline duck.

I can't watch this because the male and female characters have ridiculous lips if I recall. They look ridiculous.

I can't watch this because the male and female characters have ridiculous lips if I recall. They look ridiculous.

People focus on the weirdest shit. I'm actually enjoying the series so far.

People focus on the weirdest shit. I'm actually enjoying the series so far.

I know lol , reminds me of the whole Megan Fox "Toe Thumb" bullshit people love to whine about.

If big "lips" are turning you away from watching this series than you're dumb.

Word. It's made me kinda wanna buy an XBOX and play Halo again....

I played Halo 1 and finished it on the PC but I hadn't gone back and played any of the games after that. I tried Halo 2 on PC and Games for Windows Live defeated me. So I never bothered. I watched some behind the scenes stuff for Halo 4 and I have to admit that I'm considering getting it even though I generally don't touch shooters on consoles.

I played Halo 1 and finished it on the PC but I hadn't gone back and played any of the games after that. I tried Halo 2 on PC and Games for Windows Live defeated me. So I never bothered. I watched some behind the scenes stuff for Halo 4 and I have to admit that I'm considering getting it even though I generally don't touch shooters on consoles.

You should give em a play through, I bet you'll love em.

It's only a game, it's only a game, it's only a game. I wonder if the children who play them ever realize when they run out of ammo... where do they get more? Because in real combat someone has to either carry extra ammo for others or you dig in and wait for an air drop. Unlimited ammo and the sound effects of m60 casing ejecting and hitting the ground is not what future weapons will sound like. It's only a game. ;)

I find the whole females in combat, as infantry utterly ridiculous. It's not credible from the first episode.

I'm sorry, it's not that simple ladies.

You're not the baddasses that hollywood and videogame industry has pushed over the years for everyone to believe.

A woman should be an infantryman like a man should be a kindergarten teacher. It may not be pc to say, but it is usually doesn't work out that way or very well.

Of course, I'm labled a sexist, misogynist, but it has nothing to do with these things. Nature itself, God, or whatever you want to call it, based on your beliefs, gave male and female their particular characteristics; these characteristics being very well known and needless for me to deliniate here.

It's all very hard to watch.

<===United States Army Infantryman

/rant

I find the whole females in combat, as infantry utterly ridiculous. It's not credible from the first episode.

You're not the baddasses that hollywood and videogame industry has pushed over the years for everyone to believe.

A woman should be an infantryman like a man should be a kindergarten teacher. It may not be pc to say, but it is usually doesn't work out that way or very well.

Of course, I'm labled a sexist, misogynist, but it has nothing to do with these things. Nature itself, God, or whatever you want to call it, based on your beliefs, gave male and female their particular characteristics; these characteristics being very well known and needless for me to deliniate here.

/rant

I've seen some pretty tough bitches that could probably hold their own as well as the average man. Unfortunately they tend to look like lumberjacks. And while I agree with some of your points from a biology standpoint there are two things that I have to keep in mind. It's only a game and if shit gets bad enough, everyone fights. Doesn't matter who or what you are.

/rant

1) What infantry? They're cadets at an academy, learning tactics in field exercises. We did that nonsense in ROTC and you can bet your ass the women were out there too.
2) It's already sci-fi; are you realy unable to suspend your reality that one extra little step?

suspend your reality
If women are out there doing manly things, who's in the kitchen making my sammich and folding my delicate undies?!

j/k :p I love the movie Alien. Women have been kicking serious ass all throughout history too. It wasn't until relatively recently that we turned God into a dude... think about that for a second. Guys as such pussies sometimes.

ROTC??? That's hardcore! LOL

There are exceptions to every rule, as I already noted.

Where are these plethora of badass females??? If they exist in vast numbers like suggested, why hasn't one made an NFL roster. NBA??? Even the MLB??

It's because it's extremely unlikely they'd have success there. Combat is largely the same. However there are exceptions to every rule.

And no....I can't suspend some 120 pound chick kicking ass and taking punches from a full grown man and shrugging it off to hip-toss and finish him.

I'm sorry; "GI Jane" is largely a myth

ROTC??? That's hardcore! LOL

I never said it was hardcore, in fact, except for the time I spent pledging Pershing Rifles, it was pretty damn mundane, but we did go out in the field and learn tactics. We even took paintball trips for the express purpose of putting those learned tactics to use - which is exactly what is going on in the film. You know, learning tactics. Like officer candidates are want to do. It's almost like they are at an academy of sorts.

No one is making you watch it though. You can always go watch videos at www.pregnantbitchesinthekitchenwheretheybelong.com

Back