Pumpkin Carving With A Pistol

Yeah...grandpa can shoot...from 4-5 feet away. Amazing. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm a big gun nut...but what was the point?

Forget protecting your home against invaders and forget local militias in case of government tyranny. THIS is why you need guns!

I think he didn't get the memo that we weren't allowed to have fun anymore. I'll correct him for you. Two weeks at the Gulag should about do it.

Post your own video doing it. ;)

We were pumpkin shooting last night, it's good times.

I'd rather just use my Dremel, but whatever floats your boat. May be a fun project for the kids with a .22 rifle though...

poor tree at the background end up taking most of the bullets. what a silly old fart

I like putting a jar of tannerite in them first. First good hit wins.

Wow...lots of people here have apparently never done anything fun with a gun...they're just murder machines you know.

lol, that reminds me of that episode of the simpons when Homer got a gun and was using it to turn off lights by shooting out every light in the house and open his beer by shooting it :D

for real, that old man needs a job

lol, that reminds me of that episode of the simpons when Homer got a gun and was using it to turn off lights by shooting out every light in the house and open his beer by shooting it :D

for real, that old man needs a job

I believe hickok45 is a retired sheriff. So no, he doesn't need a job.

what a bunch of slack jawed (alternative livestyler's)!

shooting pumpkins will put hair on your chest!

Well since its only about 20 bucks for 500 and shooting never gets old especially for kids. it could make a fun project/game on some fall weekend.

Guess you could buy them a banana clip. Wouldn't it be more fun just to give them a shot gun and buy a bunch of pumpkins and watch them make a mess.

Wow...lots of people here have apparently never done anything fun with a gun...they're just murder machines you know.

If you're living on a coast then guns are for gangsters, but if you're living in flyover then guns are for fun.

This is my rifle and this is my gun, this is for shooting and this is for fun. :D

This is my rifle and this is my gun, this is for shooting and this is for fun. :D

I think in honor of this thread I'm going to go see if I can get hold of a good slow-mo camera and take out various melons and what not.

Only in America...

Merika.......

But considering the most popular gun dude on youtube is FPSRussia from Russia I'd say there are plenty of places that would love to make a jackolantern with a gun.....I've done it.

But considering the most popular gun dude on youtube is FPSRussia from Russia I'd say there are plenty of places that would love to make a jackolantern with a gun.....I've done it.

FPSRussia is a guy named Kyle from Georgia. The state, not the country.

Tannerite is fun, but putting orange spray paint cans in then is where it's at. So when you hit the can it makes it bleed out.

Best post I've read all day... Might actually have to do that with the nephews, although I'd imagine a 22 might have trouble penetrating both the pumpkin and the paint can...

Absolutely right. They're just toys...which is why shooting from nearly point-blank range means "grandpa can shoot".

Apparently it also means he can shoot a face into two sides of a pumpkin at once, which makes it a pretty useless jack-o-lantern.

Absolutely right. They're just toys...which is why shooting from nearly point-blank range means "grandpa can shoot".

"Grandpa" could statistically outshoot everyone on this forum. That guy regularly hits bird sized targets with not much more than a flash sight picture at over 100 yards using a pistol. I'd call that not bad. ;)

Those who don't see the point have apparently never shot a gun. I may have to take a pumpkin along for this weekend's scout campout...

"Grandpa" could statistically outshoot everyone on this forum. That guy regularly hits bird sized targets with not much more than a flash sight picture at over 100 yards using a pistol. I'd call that not bad. ;)

For someone who's so accurate, he hit pretty low when starting to work on the right side of the mouth...

Not that I'm not doubting his other shooting accomplishments... people can do crazy things with enough practice.

If that video had been posted, the initial commentary might have made more sense.

Instead, he is lauded for perforating a vegetable at arms' reach.

Lawyered. :p

That old man you see there is just fucking around. He has several videos of him fairly consistently pegging a 4 foot target 150+ ft away with handguns of various calibers. Anyone who shoots handguns knows that's no easy task.

You should watch his other vids, they are pretty cool ;)

The guy in that video is actually a pretty good marksman. Those lambasting him should have spent a minute looking up who he is before making an ass of themselves.

Was thinking of doing this after Halloween, but seems like I should do it before too. Just linked it to the wife, she's planning it now.

Back