Intel Motherboard Comes With A Surprise

Given Foxconn's recent activities, I'm surprised there isn't a hand inside that glove, as a warning to the others.

So this is how Foxconn workers "throw down the gauntlet" when you instult them over the web...

I am going to Target now to get a frame for this amazing piece. It even smells authentic!

Don't you people recognize a cry for help when you see it? Heartless bastards!!!

This is the new standard. They want you to use the gloves while handling the board. They announced this quite a while ago, I'm surprised how long it's taken to get implemented. ;)

Coincidentally, that glove also happens to be positioned with the middle finger prominently displayed.

laverneglove.jpg

some dude probably emptied the contents of his balls in there and left it as a gift. Sock be damned

Wow, no lube ether. At least Intel is being very forth coming about the price you pay for their products. They're products are very good but you gotta pay the price one way or another for them.

How in the hell none is asking the most IMPORTANT question?!?!?!?

Does the Mother Board work????

Forget the motherboard, there's a perfectly fine sample to see if we can clone a factory of Foxconn workers with.

Would you really want a factory full of workers who constantly leave gloves in boxes? You'd be better off just getting a job as a coroner near the factory for DNA extraction, or even maintenance since I'm assuming they clean the blood off the floor. Of course, then you have a different problem with your employees...

Would you really want a factory full of workers who constantly leave gloves in boxes? You'd be better off just getting a job as a coroner near the factory for DNA extraction, or even maintenance since I'm assuming they clean the blood off the floor. Of course, then you have a different problem with your employees...

Of course I do, with proper QC measures, you ahve an endless supply of DNA to create your clone army, which you shall use to overtake the world. They can't stop them, since they keep dropping gloves and I keep using them to run the factories to clone the glove droppers.

Provided, they'll need to carry boxes of gloves on their belt as they work, but that's fine...cheap labor always has it's costs. Just make them think they're in some part of China they've never been to and make sure they never listen to that song by Seal...if they're drunk enough they may believe they can touch the sky....someone has to clean that mess up, and the glove-droppers aren't suitable for that job.

So someone lost a glove at Foxconn, no biggie, just means they will have to now commit suicide. Happens all the time over there.

Typical Foxconn quality control. Figures they'd forget to include the complete set. Aside from being a pop star with copious amounts of plastic surgery, what can one do with only half of a pair of gloves?

Back