Zuckerberg Addresses Aspiring Entrepreneurs at Stanford

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Mark Zuckerberg traveled to Stanford on Saturday to address a crowd of young entrepreneurs who wished to hear the secrets of success straight from one of the world’s youngest billionaires. Zuckerberg didn’t disappoint them, talking about his business philosophies, his early days at Harvard and the future of social networking.

This was a crowd of huge fans -- some 1,700 entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs who came from across the country, largely to get inspired by Zuckerberg, who was the featured speaker.

Step 1: don't give a fuck about ethics and do whatever you want.

Step 2: convince everyone that step 1 is "innovation."

Step 5: Patent something that someone else created but has not patented yet and then force them to pay you

Yeah, bullshit aside, he was seriously lucky that his crap just happened to be the one of 10,000 social sites that caught on. There was nothing special about it. Just the butterfly effect.

why does everyone hate this guy..

stop being jealous.. okay, he's lucky, but with everything in life, luck has to be on your side

Luck aside... I think it's most people here don't think he really has anything to give people in terms of knowledge about building a business. Then again, I could be wrong about that, and people are just hatin'.

why does everyone hate this guy..

stop being jealous.. okay, he's lucky, but with everything in life, luck has to be on your side

I don't hate him. I think the service he created (stole, whatever) is a sad thing that allows humanity's most icky people to have a means to promote themselves and their meaningless lives, but it's not really his fault that people are dumb. His company and his investors are just doing what everyone else does; exploiting the herd to make themselves wealthy.

Step 6: Create a time machine and go back to the time when the internet was at a primitive stage. At this point, creating new websites for the mainstream audience is pretty much difficult.

Back