Raspberry Pi Gets a Gertboard

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you have been fortunate enough to receive your Raspberry Pi and now you have no idea how to make it do anything even remotely interesting: enter the Gertboard. The Gertboard enables you to make the RP actually perform tasks like power robotics, turn devices on/off or control temperature.

OK stop with the 'if you are lucky enough crap" I received my 4th Pi yesterday, shipped 2 days after ordering, and was built on 9/24/2012. Its also a Model B rev A with 512 MB ram (up from 256). The supply chain is full, order at will. I highly recommend element14 to order from.

OK stop with the 'if you are lucky enough crap" I received my 4th Pi yesterday, shipped 2 days after ordering, and was built on 9/24/2012. Its also a Model B rev A with 512 MB ram (up from 256). The supply chain is full, order at will. I highly recommend element14 to order from.

Um not true at all. I put an order in 2 months ago and haven't gotten crap. On that note I will be cancelling and looking up element14.

i ordered mine when they first came out...

i got 3 of 'em... i don't even remember waiting that long either...

Back