Hack Your Doorbell To Open Locks

I don't see that gate stopping any criminal in the first place.

Video with aggressive motion stabilization makes me woozy. :eek:

BenderNeat.jpg

I don't see that gate stopping any criminal in the first place.

+1 on this. Hell looks like you could hop from the land to the barge without much effort.

"oh taking my keys out of my pocket is so time consuming" yet having a set of doorbell rings that need to be in a precise sequence is no extra work.

It'd suck if you have guests or a girlfriend/wife imagine how fun the sound is on the boat everytime he wants to get in the gate.

I like his ingenuity, but it doesn't seem very secure to begin with because of what other people said about the gate and the proximity of the boat to the land. It doesn't take that much hardware to have some kind of fingerprint system and it probably doesn't take that much money to have a more secure gate. I guess you get what you pay for when you live on a boat.

Not very secure. Forget the doorbell! All I need is scuba suit, some C4 explosives and remote detonator and all the delicious loot inside is mine!

Looks like he lives on the Pirate Bay...

Considering how fruitless most locks/etc are in stopping actual criminals, it's probably a fine solution. Would make sense to have a cover to conceal your click pattern...

Back