Antec Eleven Hundred Mid Tower Chassis

HardOCP News

[H] News
In the market for a new mid-tower case? Check out this review of the Antec Eleven Hundred posted today at eTeknix. You can see our evaluation here for comparison purposes.

With nine expansion slots and seven optional fan locations, the Eleven Hundred can accommodate elite GPU configurations including 3 way Nvidia or 4 way AMD CrossFireX setups, making it ideal for gamers looking to get the most out of their tower. This is enhanced by the 200mm top and 160mm rear exhaust fans that give the tower impressive air flow credentials. With enough room to fit an XL-ATX motherboard on its tray fixings, the Eleven Hundred also offers the versatility often found in larger cases, all packaged in a mid-chassis tower design.

After only buying Antec cases for over 10 years, getting my 700D made me resent all the agony of 10 years of Antec cases. They used to be the best.

After only buying Antec cases for over 10 years, getting my 700D made me resent all the agony of 10 years of Antec cases. They used to be the best.

Antec makes some pretty nice looking cases (both form and function).

I've bought my first Antec case earlier this year (a P280)...and it could easily be the last case I'll ever buy for my main rig. It has all the bells & whistles I could possibly ask for, is beautifully crafted and... it just awesome.

Back