Halo 4 Tournament Will Show Off Multiplayer Mode

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Halo 4 is due to be released on November 6, but attendees to the multiplayer tournament hosted by Major League Gaming, will get a sneak peak of the Halo 4 multiplayer mode when the Fall Championship is held in Dallas, November 2-4.

Halo 4's multiplayer is great and all but I'm really looking forward to Halo 6 or 7 -- when we have new consoles with new hardware. I didn't think Halo Reach was that much of an improvement over Halo 3. I don't expect Halo 4 to be that groundbreaking in graphics, phsyics, AI or any other areas.

25864202.jpg

Halo 4's multiplayer is great and all but I'm really looking forward to Halo 6 or 7 -- when we have new consoles with new hardware. I didn't think Halo Reach was that much of an improvement over Halo 3. I don't expect Halo 4 to be that groundbreaking in graphics, phsyics, AI or any other areas.

YEah Im Stoked. After the disappointment of Reach (multiplayer wise) and the semi "death" of arena shooters in general, cant wait. Hope it catches the magic of the original trilogy.

I wish I would have bought an XBox way back and not bought a PS3...

I always enjoyed Halo.

I wish they would release Halo 3 and 4 on PC. Would buy instantly.

I always enjoyed Halo.

Well you can always get them pretty cheap second hand. Just look on craigslist their should be people selling their 4gb 360 they got from the back to school promotion.

I always enjoyed Halo.

I'm on the other side of the pool.. my brother has a 360 that I've never really played, yet I love my ps3; Granted I loved my ps2 and if they still made games for it, I wouldn't have even grabbed the ps3.

I always enjoyed Halo.

Yup, then you can pick up used harddrives for pretty cheap from Gamestop. Be warned, Halo 4 official needs 8gb of room for multiplayer.

Back