Japan Now Has Ad-Supported Underwear

Free undergarments with advertisements are a great idea! You get free clothes you don't need to purchase and it's not like anyone is really going to see them unless you run around showing off your drawers. Skribbels everywhere approve of this idea!

What you don't see is the Micro miniature (Those Japanese are clever) mechanical arm reaches around and grabs their nuts and won't let go until they buy the product and read the code off the bottom of it.

guess it will work well with the " i wear my ass out of my pants crowd"
Ghetto-Thugs.jpg

uh...has this been done for decades at this point??

last i checked, companies advertise their company name on the waistbands of most underwear

Have you seen the extremely short skirts of the Japanese girls school uniforms? :D

No sir, no sir I have not. And I call bullshit unless you can provide proof, lots and lots of firm proof!

But in all seriousness when do the tentacles insert into your ass to implant the message of the company?

guess it will work well with the " i wear my ass out of my pants crowd"
Ghetto-Thugs.jpg
I don't see a reason for them to do it here since these idiots pay big bucks to be walking advertisements anyway. :rolleyes:

I've always thought it was backwards, and that they should pay people for wearing "adwear", or at least give the clothes away. It looks like someone finally got the right idea, but to put the ads on underwear seems like they wouldn't get nearly as much exposure.

In any other industry the business pays people to advertise, but in the clothing industry people pay the company to be walking billboards. :confused:

My first thought was Chalize Theron's character Rita Leeds and how she would turn her clothes inside out so you could see the label.

I like this idea.

my undies get worn out the fastest out of all the clothes i have.

I'd wear free undies

What are you doing to your undergarments that wears them out so fast? Are you exposing them to a lot of friction?

uh...has this been done for decades at this point??

last i checked, companies advertise their company name on the waistbands of most underwear

Yeah Nicklas Bendtner got into hot-water with UEFA after showing the waistband of his underwear with "Paddy Power" on it. lol

Back