Is This App Siri’s New Big Brother?

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
One of the best features of Apple’s Siri is the ability to spark competition and improvements in similar applications. The next big thing in this category could be Saga, a new App that learns your habits and makes informed suggestions from that stored information.

Saga keeps track of where you are, how you got there and who you’re with — all without you having to check in. The app uses sensors already embedded in your phone to record your whereabouts — and suggests places you should visit based on your previous destinations.

That sounds creepy. It can even tell how I got there and who I'm with? :eek:

If it were open-source, I wouldn't have a problem. You code scan the code for anything malicious/suspicious

Saga also gamifies your life. The app translates the things you do in real life into experience points, allowing you to rack up XP each time you do something cool. If nothing else, earned XP can serve as a reminder to pat yourself on the back for being awesome.

OMG SO COOL...

Hi I know what you are doing and it is inappropriate. Please click yes to order a flesh-light....

Hi I know what you are doing and it is inappropriate. Please click yes to order a flesh-light....

More like I know what your doing Dave, I can help you Dave, click here to buy this fleshlight from our store Dave or I will text you mommy and send her pics of what your doing Dave.

Oh how ironic its a start up using money from their sponsor Microsoft and the app is only available on the iPhone.

Ummm...no, I don't think I need something like that.

That sounds creepy. It can even tell how I got there and who I'm with? :eek:

One day, it will even do it for you.:eek:

You could just stay in bed. I suppose it will just do it over a computer.

Data plan price gouging aside, this is the sort of thing that should clarify ot many people why I am still so reluctant to buy a smartphone.

Eula small print:

Copyright US Government. All rights reserved or broken, depending on which side you're on.

When my nexus updated and asked for permission, i said 'hell no!'

Back