Netflix Users Can Soon Share Videos Through Facebook

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
That doesn’t really sound like a ground breaking accomplishment, but it will take a Senate amendment to the Cybersecurity Act of 2012 to do so. At least that’s the plan of Pat Leahy, Senator from Vermont, when the bill comes up for consideration next week. The amendment has been heavily lobbied by Netflix this year.

A Senate amendment to the Cybersecurity Act of 2012 would allow Netflix users to share videos and video watching history automatically through Facebook, Spotify-style

Just what facebook needs more auto-spam! Even if you could watch a movie on facebook that you're friend is watching which I doubt would happen it would probably be limited to a 320dpi window or something low res.. bleh!

Who gives a damn.

Just what facebook needs more auto-spam! Even if you could watch a movie on facebook that you're friend is watching which I doubt would happen it would probably be limited to a 320dpi window or something low res.. bleh!

While I agree in principle with both of you, it just illustrates how retarded some of the laws in our country are.

Back