Apple's Mountain Lion Rollout Hits Snag

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Free stuff always comes with a price. While it may not always be monetary in nature, you can bet it usually ends up costing in either wasted time or frustration. Such is the case with obtaining a free update to Apple’s newly released OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion with users getting delays, non-working codes or incorrect versions.

Meanwhile, those who aren't eligible for the free Mountain Lion upgrade have been paying $19.99 for new OS without issue.

You could always download it from a reputable pirate site, I mean if you're already getting it legally.

The last time I had an issue with the Up To Date program, Apple sent my copy via FedEx overnight and the shipping probably cost twice as much as the product (Snow Leopard).

Didn't you know? Apple never hits any snags. Clearly, they're just trying to build users' enthusiasm to proper levels before delivering the update.

ZOMG $19.99, that will break the bank for sure!
iTools buy a $1000+ system and are upset that they have to spend an extra $20 if their code doesn't work. :rolleyes:

My code didn't work, I just spent the $20. It really wasn't a big deal, it's only $20.

Back