Twitter Is Down

I think millions of people are about to come home to a cleaner house after work.... :D

I actually only use Twitter to share various articles/links in various websites, since they type the title automatically in tweet. When I share something through Facebook sometimes it just shares the URL itself but not the title of the page, for example. Oh well, I use Twitter sparingly regardless. If I remember correctly I have made less than 500 tweets, most of them the sharing something variety, for more than a year now. lol

Steve if that many people emailed you that Twitter is down, I think I'm leaving the [H] forums... it says a lot about the users here ;)

Twitter... Y U GO DOWN!!

Twitter has got to get religion! When was the last time you saw a nun go down?

Too bad for that girl kicked off the Olympic team that Twitter was't down when she decided pass on a joke about mosquitoes, only for nazis to take offense.

Steve if that many people emailed you that Twitter is down, I think I'm leaving the [H] forums... it says a lot about the users here ;)

Twitter can be useful in getting the latest news.

For example, I'm a fan for Formula 1 racing, and within minutes of race stewards announcing a decision to penalize a driver after the race, the news was all over on Twitter. For those of us who cares, its the fastest place to get the latest update.

It takes longer time for it to propagate through the more traditional news portal as they have to wait for official confirmation, prepare an article and all. Of course it's just a heads up, we still need a news article to know all the details.

Its also a good place to get interesting rumors around the paddock, most of which will never make it to the news portals until the story further develops.

Back