Patriot Launches New Supersonic Rage XT USB 3.0 Drive

HardOCP News

[H] News
Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash storage and enthusiast computer products today announces the launch of the Supersonic Rage XT USB 3.0 drive. Built with an ultra-portable form factor and the enhanced speed of USB 3.0, the Patriot Memory Supersonic Rage XT is the perfect solution for those looking for a compact design that doesn’t compromise performance. The Supersonic Rage XT comes with a custom slide to connect design that provides best in class protection from wear and tear.

Available in 32GB and 64GB capacities and plug and play compatibility, the Patriot Memory Supersonic Rage XT offers excellent storage solutions that are extremely easy to use across multiple platforms. Backed by Patriot Memory’s award winning customer service, the Supersonic RAGE XT will come with a 5-year warranty.

Can someone at Patriot please flog the marketing department? Supersonic Rage is one of the stupider product names that a company has vomited onto a package in a while.

Can someone at Patriot please flog the marketing department? Supersonic Rage is one of the stupider product names that a company has vomited onto a package in a while.

Supersonic Rage XT* <--- The "XT" makes it dumber.

SUPERSONIC RAGE TEAM MEGA FUN GO!

Yeah, the name does sound stupid. The specs are weird comparing it to older Supersonic too, it gains quite a bit of speed but loses write. I have a regular Supersonic 32GB and it does about 110-120MB/s read and around 70MB/s write when attached to a pci-e usb3 controller that it used to come bundled with. It's easily the best flash drive I've ever owned. The speed and price of this new flash drive is hard to beat though, Newegg has the 32GB version for just 30 bucks. I still like the fact that my old Supersonic is made out of aluminum though.

How does one go about going supersonic with rage? Glad there are more USB 3.0 devices appearing, but it would be nice if they wern't named by a 6 year old :rolleyes:.

Lame name indeed. Sounds like you'll be paying more money for the "swift" data delivery.

the upcoming USB 4.0 drive will be called Supersonic Warp Factor 9 Rage XLTGT

Back