Hulu Debuts Revamped Web Player with New User Interface

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are a frequent user of Hulu, you are going to appreciate the recent changes made to the video player. The foremost change will be the 10 second rewind button and several other changes to improve the overall performance and ease of use.

We’ve also simplified settings by organizing them all in one place. Closed captions, pop-out player, and lower lights are all in one nifty spot. Not only that, but we select the best quality video for your bandwidth so you don’t have to worry about it

i wouldnt mind the ads too much if they werent lasting as long as the ones on tv... its almost to the point where watching the show on tv is shorter time wise than the internet

i wouldnt mind the ads too much if they werent lasting as long as the ones on tv... its almost to the point where watching the show on tv is shorter time wise than the internet

Plus, if you have a DVR you can just skip the boring stuff!

I really liked the previous 'video end' menu that listed multiple more episodes or related videos vs the lack of those in the new interface.

I also noticed that the site/videos loaded significantly slower than the day before. Otherwise I like how it looks and feels, and I like the larger video player buttons.

Back